Assessment & Presentation
For Medtech, Pharma, Life Sciences, & Biotech Companies
A Custom Funding Roadmap
A Full Suite of Capital Planning and Advisory Solutions
The CPVS™ Assessment & Presentation is our 30+ page informational slide deck outlining each of the funding routes and public listing options offered to clients under the CPVS™ Program.
Are you interested in new regulation offerings and other nontraditional methods of raising capital?
Do you need help determining the right fundraising strategy for your business?
The CPVS™ Presentation is our 30+ page informational slide deck and custom funding roadmap designed specifically for your capital needs. Whether you’re considering CPVS™ or just want to learn more about the capital opportunities available to you through the JOBS Act and other funding options, this presentation is essential for preparing you and your company for the next stage of your journey.
What Will You Learn?
In this presentation you will learn about:
• Common roadblocks early-stage companies face when raising capital and why the traditional VC model restricts growth for small businesses,
• How the JOBS Act changed the landscape of private capital investments and made fundraising easier, cheaper, and faster for startups,
• Potential funding routes, including filing and disclosure requirements, benefits to issuers, and the types of companies they’re best suited for. Summary stats and case studies are also included, along with strategies for raising $1-2 million in a founders’ round,
• Listing options, including standard Exchange and OTC listings, for companies looking to increase liquidity and build visibility throughout the investment community,
• In-depth review of the CPVS™ process and how business owners benefit from a CPVS™ assessment, as well as information on some of our key partners and affiliates, and
• Summary of our digital marketing and branding strategy for streamlined fundraising and investor relations.
What Will You Get?
You will also receive the following deliverables, prepared specifically for your company:
• Pro forma cap table reflecting the current capitalization structure of your company and your projected capitalization following potential investments,
• Fair valuation estimate based on future revenue projections, growth potential, industry exit comps, and investor return requirements,
• Pre- and post-money valuations for your capital raise based on the pro forma cap table and our proposed offering price per share,
• Selling shareholders analysis showing how current shareholders can have a partial liquidity event in Reg A+ and how it could impact your capital raise,
• Synopsis with the sequential steps of the funding process in spreadsheet form i.e. the capital and cash flow projection beginning post registration and ending with receipt of offering proceeds,
• Deal comps analysis showing venture capital raises and M&A exits for similar companies in your industry, including valuation, businesses stage, and funding round data for each deal,
• Historical funding data, including venture capital investment and ownership percentages, for comparable companies in your industry showing how companies like yours gave up control to outside investors under the VC route, and
• Taped video recording of our Zoom presentation with you and your team, for your own use.
I have 22 years of experience providing funding solutions for startups and mid-market private and public companies with over a decade specializing in medtech and life sciences sectors. Our team has an additional 80 years in the capital markets.
Our in-depth knowledge of capital raising rules and regulations, including Reg A+, Reg CF, Reg D, OTC markets, reverse mergers, NASDAQ, FINRA, SEC, and Sarbanes Oxley Act Compliance, has proven invaluable in helping clients navigate the complex fundraising process and raise capital efficiently.
After viewing the presentation you will have a thorough understanding of our business lanes and product offerings, allowing you to decide which of our solutions is right for you. If you’d like to schedule a one-on-one consultation to learn more about CPVS™ and our service offerings you can do so here. You can schedule a time with me by choosing a specific date and time that works for you.